Custom 1/12 scale felted animals on a movable metal wire armature



My love for miniatures, animals and dolls has always been very strong. Drawing, sculpting and animation are also part of my passions. Since I am an eternal kid inside, I like to move and play with my miniatures which lead me to learn needle felting so that I can make movable scupltures on a metal armature. My sculptures can take many positions and are made from a mix of wool and silk. They are 1/12 scale and are made to fit in any dollhouse scene. I simply love to do custom sculptures of people's pets and am always looking forward to a new challenge. I also started to make ball jointed dolls which has been a passion of mine since I can remember. I am open for commissions, please contact me should you have any questions or comments.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

2 new tutorials

Hi again,
While I was working on my commissions I have gotten ideas that I wanted to share.


A tutorial on making a miniature wicker cat house for kittens. You can visit my page by clicking this link: wicker cat bed tutorial

A new tutorial for making glass eyes.  You can visit my page by clicking this link: 1/12 scale glass eyes tutorial

Thanks for looking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment